Dixie's 10gal mixed reef

I have just spent the last 2 hours reading your adventure with your tank and I am full of new energy. I just started my 1 month ago today and it seems to be going so slow. but watching your tank change it has been awesome. I hope mine will look as good one day! Thanks!

I have just spent the last 2 hours reading your adventure with your tank and I am full of new energy. I just started my 1 month ago today and it seems to be going so slow. but watching your tank change it has been awesome. I hope mine will look as good one day! Thanks!

Thank you very much!! I was so antsy at first to get everything in and how I wanted it. As long as you keep up with it and take things slow(ish) everything should turn out ok. Needless to say, I'm obsessed with my tanks!

So my little girl hates me I think lol. I did a water change and siphoned out the sand and she was attacking my hand the whole time. I then tried to take top down pictures of her and she kept trying to break the surface to get to me. Here is a video.

Clowns are weird aint they...you should walk by the tank with food show it to her and walk away....sucker....

They act like they are always hungry. They go crazy every time they see me coming with the little food container thing.

Yeah I don't like wearing my ring when I mess with the tank. She doesn't hurt when she does it, she's just persistent. It was so funny, it seemed like my boy knew she was pissed off and kept shaking his whole body submitting to her so she wouldn't go after him too! lol

Traded some frags with a nearby reefer.

Fire and Ice
IMAG4140_zps92a0bb91.jpg

Unknown paly
IMAG4135_zps570a1370.jpg

Back