DJ404's 80G Build Thread

Yea I found out its a green pocillipora (sp?) that indeed isnt doing well. Everything I've heard the cucumber is reef safe, I have a SRO-1000INT skimmer and a GAC reactor so I'm not that worried about toxins if it dies.

Picked up a Reefkeeper L3 with float switch:
DSC_0404_320.jpg

And a skunk cleaner shrimp:

DSC_0392.jpg

Looks sweet James, let us know how it works out for you. I've been looking at one of those for my new build

Thanks BL, so far it seems great, I got it all setup with the lights and heater, PH and Temp probes. The ATO took the most time but it seems to be working well. I got it running with 1 float switch, an aqualifter and a 10g tank for now.

Update: Decided to ditch the pocillipora since it was pretty much dead and I noticed at least 4 aiptasia and vermitid snails on it. Rather toss it than deal with aiptasia forever.

Sorry to say that it looks like my Florida Riccordia is about to die, my fiance messaged me today at work and told me that my Green aussie acro fell from the rocks and landed straight on my ric, It is now very shrivled up and really not looking well. I dont think its going to make it :(

Back