Down sizing

nmunro

Reefing newb
Well I never thought it would happen. While at the sale at that Pet Place in Lancaster my wife talked me into down sizing my tank. So I am looking to give some good deals. My current tank is a 150gal going to a 90gal. So everything listed below is running currently.

300 lbs of live rock. I would like to sell 100 or 150 lbs of this.
Lets say $3.50 per lb

150 gal tank 48"x24"x29"
The stand and hood was made by a local Amish man and is all oak very nice piece, but needs refinished is has been up for about 10 years.
$600.00

Magnum 350- $35.00

Power swirl 1/2 (needs linkage repaired)-$25.00

6ft counter current skimmer- $50.00

Seaclone 100 skimmer (used for ozone)-$15.00

Tetratec DW96-$20.00

IceCap 660 with end caps and wiring-$100.00

I have other stuff, so if you need something just ask.
I would like to sell the tank, live rock, and 6ft skimmer with in driving distance (tbd). All other items you pay shipping. I am going to post pictures today. Sorry for any spelling errors.

If you are interested please pm me.

what's a 6ft counter current skimmer. do you have any power heads, or a sump?
Counter current= home made protein skimmer 6ft tall (uses lime wood and an air pump along with a waterpump).
Couple small power heads.
Yes I have a sump that is not being used and an overflow.

what kind of power heads do you have. whats a vho lamp? size of sump? the skimmer seems pretty cool. how good does it work... sorry im a newbie to this stuff

what kind of power heads do you have. whats a vho lamp? size of sump? the skimmer seems pretty cool. how good does it work... sorry im a newbie to this stuff

maxi jet and aqua clear

Sump is 30"x16"x14.5"

vho=very high output, I use 48" 110 watt lights ten of them on my tank.

The skimmer, water is pumped in the 6ft column and the lime wood is located at the bottom blowing tiny bubbles that pop on their way to the collection cup.

Where are you located? Shipping is my worry.

Guam lol but you said i would pay for the shipping right? anyway could you find out how much the sump, and the powerheads to ship? how much do you want for them anyway?

i could use some rock, cash is a little tight so i would say about 50 lbs, located a few miles outside of harrisburg, could drive to pick up, let me know if your interested, thanks

Back