dustins first tank. 120 gallon(lots of pics)

Nice set-up!
I too, agree you need more LR. The more the better for water quality. Gives you more places to place those beautiful corals too!
got 90 in the display and about 30 in the sump, i figure im good on that side plus my skimmer is rated for 4.5 times my tank size

How about some updated pics? How's the Chevron doing? You never posted pics of the big $$$ genicanthus trio you got. Let's not hold back. :) We need new pics with the new camera...no excuses!
the zebra trio all died on the same day, about three days are i got them. never ate and were never very active and and were out of site most of the time. sent them back for a refund

dustin has not been on in a couple days now that i have seen
just in a funk with the hobby right now since im at that stage were nothing is growing and i cant add anything so the tank is just running on auto pilot, i have been doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff though and check the site atleast once a day. also its summer so im out and about usually every day

just in a funk with the hobby right now since im at that stage were nothing is growing and i cant add anything so the tank is just running on auto pilot, i have been doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff though and check the site atleast once a day. also its summer so im out and about usually every day

its good for ya to get out.

Don't understand it... a life outside of reefing? What gives? :question:

Are you still spot feeding? Im assuming you're talking about your Acans, those are the only LPS that I can remember you having/

Spot feed those Acans, brains, and Scolys brother! You will see big time results man! Do it about a half hour lights out when the feeders are starting to come out.

Just an update since Im here looking around. Im sure you can guess, but the tank has been long since broken down. I still have all the equpiment so one day itll get back up and be better than before. Ive been extremely busy with school and friends and being 19, and traveling to NYC every few months (might be moving up there for a year, maybe), that this site just dropped out of my mind for a while, but I got an email from Alex the other day so I had to come and check the old site out. Im thinking about getting a smaller all coral and maybe a small fish or two tank set up soon but that might be a while out from now.

Back