EagleEyes' Fitty Build

:shock: initiate self destruct sequence!!

Ok so this is :pooh:. Camera's outa batteries, my laptop cant recharge because the power adapter broke, and three places INCLUDING the Apple store are out of them. Ill have them pics by the end of today i promise.

Until then, :frustrat:

BRB

IMG_1565.jpg

The Fifty is the taller one and the smaller is a 20 gallon long.
IMG_1564.jpg

Just a different angle. If it were longer or if i had photoshop id put the Hoff layin down in the tank like Biffs picture from about 40 pages ago.

This sucks ALL the places in town that sell Apple stuff are all out of these adapters i need. And it looks like the fastest i can get one is online and it'll take about two weeks unless i do fast shipping. Next weekend is the stand!

SAY isnt it a little bit early to be hijacking my thread McGyver? (ill chech it out)lol

omg! only three pages long and it allmost has as much b.s. as biff build thread:)

have you thought about cement instead of foam? I have seen that done on a few tanks at a zoo and it looked awesome.

''The fitty is the taller one and the smaller is a 20 gallon long''.Like duh,I woulda never known otherwise and no more thumbnail pics please.

Seriously,congratulations and do try to get larger pics,will ya.

''The fitty is the taller one and the smaller is a 20 gallon long''.Like duh,I woulda never known otherwise and no more thumbnail pics please.

Seriously,congratulations and do try to get larger pics,will ya.

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!

I'm feeling pissy today.I been trying to catch fish all last night and today.I did a Jelly and was accessory to murder.I intentionally put two Maroons with Clarks.Sadly the Clarks killed one of them.I can't find my female Bartlett's now too.I think I just threw $150 down the toilet.Okay,I'm getting pissed again,DONT TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Make any progress this weekend Brendan? Ooh and I found another saltwater tank in town! You know that dessert restaurant "Something Sweet" at Speedway and Craycroft? There's a restaurant in that same shopping center with a really big SW tank. I didn't go inside to check it out, because I was too busy making a beeline for the slice of cheesecake waiting for me...

Ill check it out! I got the other tanks cleaned up and out of my room making room for the new. Ive got much of the old live rock and algae in a 5g bucket with a rio50 and a small light. I moved my PC's over to my fresh (which i might get a bigger aquarium for) and im looking at buying the rest of the stuff i need. NO PICS! lol

Oh im gonna run all my old LR in a ten gallon with some phosban. I figure its all gonna leach when i put it into the big tank. and i dont want to treat 70 gallons.. Oh and i wont do cement because, well, it would suck to get off. Worse than the rock that I was gonna do in the first place. I just thought that maybe i could apply it to a sheet of plexiglass and just secure that to the back of the tank. Its only 12 inches from front to back so space is an issue. I thought no to that idea because snails could get stuck or fish and it would be a mess later on.

lol Its awesome. Ill stop with the puns.

Coming up next weekend, phosban and more pics! No time during the week. Im trying to get time during the week but im playing a tennis tournament and doing school.

Hey is it that you laugh so hard you hurt your back or some other force of nature that does it?

So here is a stand that i think will work well for me. Link:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3730+9881&pcatid=9881

Its the 55 gallon upright. Not the bowfront pictured at top. I hate that theres no dimensions or anything. Can someone recommend a good site for this type of buy? Ive been looking around and google doesnt really help in this category.. eBay didnt have much and i dont use it very much.

Back