elPescador24's nano-cube 6

Yup, Cadlights is like the first AIO I told you about. Very clean systems. Also, don't forget the company that makes custom ADA tanks is like right next to my house! Aquarium Design Group However, you better slow down there... I am getting jealous! hahaha

gg that is the system you told me about!!! looks nice but 22 is to small and thier 39 is too much $$$... and I think I'm done for a while cause it is getting crowded!

thanks cageburn, I wish I can take better pics of it! I got the hammer and now I'm getting a great frag of a nice purple tip frogspawn, should make a nice trio!

ggnore I am going to lfs on westhimer....I said I was'nt going to get any new stuff due to room,but I was looking at my tank and I am going to try this super glue thing. Putting frags on my rocks and freeing up a bunch of room on my sand bed.

frogspawn and peppermint shrimp, bad iphone pics but I'll put up new ones later
IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

Been a while since I checked out your thread. Your tank is lookin sick!! The Octo isn't lookin as bad as I thought, the way you described it. Wish I could give you better advice... hope it recovers!

Back