Eric's 90g AGA Build

He has like 3 frags he just posted and a dozen more frags that I like.... I might just order some more once I get these. lol

Package was just picked up so it should be here tomorrow morning :bounce:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-24 at 8.09.46 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-24 at 8.09.46 PM.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 286
Package arrived about an hour ago. I expected the box to be a bit bigger and same with the corals. Some are bigger than others so I guess that makes up for the smaller ones. I dipped them for 10 minutes in the Bayer solution (2 cups of tank water and 4ml of Bayer) now I'm drip acclimating them and so far it doesn't look like they had any red bugs or any other kind of pest.

Some of the bags did come with barely any water in them, I guess some of the seams on the bags werent good and the water drained out because the styrofoam was wet so will see how those frags do. I did send an email to the seller with pictures so I'm waiting for them to reply.

Here are some pictures, I'll post some more once they are in the tank for a few hours.

null-33.jpg

null-35.jpg

I will say this, they have a great camera and a lot of purple in their lights. I asked him what their lighting combo was and he told me but unfortunately I cant remember the spectrum. I do know it was MH with t5 and LED accents.

Also the seller I warned you about is named "thecoralfarmer". Stumbled across some of his auctions this morning.

I will say this, they have a great camera and a lot of purple in their lights. I asked him what their lighting combo was and he told me but unfortunately I cant remember the spectrum. I do know it was MH with t5 and LED accents.

Also the seller I warned you about is named "thecoralfarmer". Stumbled across some of his auctions this morning.

On his auctions it says they use 20k mh so that's pretty blue plus t5's and led's even bluer. I also saw some of thecoralfarmer auctions this morning. I'll stay away from him.

They've been in the tank for about an hour now. The colors don't look exactly the same since I don't have the same lighting setup they have or their camera lol.

I've gotten a few things from Reef Pets and they have done well, good guy.

The coral farmer sent me a bunch of dead frags and basically blamed it on my tank. Stay away from him!

yesterday I was reading his feedback and a few people have complains from him. Some have received the frags in very bad conditions and order have not gotten what they paid for and other just received an empty frag plug.

On the other had the frags from Reef Pets are doing great. I took a few more pictures with my iPhone of the bigger frags and I think these look better than the previous pictures.

Back