Erin's 150

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
So let's call this the beginning. We're just now venturing into corals, so expect a lot of fish pictures... haha.

SDC12425.jpg

SDC12450.jpg

SDC12456.jpg

SDC12457.jpg

SDC12458.jpg

SDC12461.jpg

SDC12463.jpg

SDC12464.jpg

SDC12470.jpg

SDC12478.jpg

SDC12481.jpg

I have a niger trigger and a sailfin tang, too... but they're big chickens whenever they see the camera. I'll try to get them soon. Really I have my fingers crossed for a nicer camera for my birthday. We'll see!

Nice tank,how are the two different clowns getting along?

They get along great! I was really worried about it, but the oscillaris' mate died so he was all alone. When we put the maroon pair in he swam right over like "HI GUYS!"
They totally hang out.

They get along great! I was really worried about it, but the oscillaris' mate died so he was all alone. When we put the maroon pair in he swam right over like "HI GUYS!"
They totally hang out.

How old are they, the fish's attitude will usually change as they get older. Hopefully they'll keep getting along though

The female maroon is the only one I'm remotely worried about. But she sincerely does hang out with the oscillaris more than her mate. They love each other. The clownfish ignore everyone else in the tank, the male maroon hangs out by "his" rock and the maroon & oscillaris swim together all day. I have no idea how old they are.

New pictures!
Corals and new lights! (And yes, I'm putting the coral ones here too. I'm excited about them). Also picked up a couple pincushion urchins. They went right to work!

Green clove
SDC12616.jpg

Zoa #1
SDC12615-1.jpg

Little frogspawn
SDC12614-1.jpg

Candy cane (not all the way open, but you can see the blue shroom in this picture)
SDC12612.jpg

Pincushion
SDC12606-1.jpg

The whole shebang-a-bang
SDC12602-1.jpg

The new light (250x2mh, 54x4 t5, 2 LED moonlights)
SDC12598.jpg

Button polyps
SDC12625.jpg

The zoas any four year old girl would pick
SDC12623.jpg

Candy cane extended
SDC12622.jpg

Last edited:
Back