Erin's 150

New FTS!

SDC12900.jpg

Left side
SDC12906.jpg

Right side
SDC12904.jpg

I'll take some new ones in a little bit...
Can I feed my acans too much? I've been doing it every other day, but they put tentacles out every time I feed the tank...
And I noticed last night that one of the ones I got from Mr. Coral has like five mouths on it (although most of them are cut in half). Will they grow back at all? Or just grow new ones?

Favia
SDC13076.jpg

Acans
SDC13077.jpg

SDC13078.jpg

SDC13079.jpg

As of yet unidentified SPS
SDC13082.jpg

Shrooms (these all bleached completely after the nori incident... I'm glad they all came back!)
SDC13083.jpg
SDC13084.jpg

All your new frags look nice! The acans will grow back to form completely polyps again. I don't think you can feed them too much. Mine seem to pick up food every day when I feed the tank. I target feed them a few times a week and that seems to help them grow faster.

Pagoda
SDC13085.jpg

Dendros (which still haven't come out all the way yet. However, they have been getting super puffy when I feed... so hopefully soon!)
SDC13086.jpg

Blue zoas
SDC13087.jpg

More zoas
SDC13088.jpg

Frogspawn
SDC13089.jpg

"Fake plastic trees" (the greens) and "Elmo's revenge" on the top
SDC13090.jpg

And some livestock shots!

Francois and Jerk Fish
SDC13066.jpg

Gwendolyn, the bitchy clown
SDC13067.jpg

SDC13069.jpg

Kobayashi
SDC13068.jpg

Francois (he's grown so much since I've had him... I'd say he's probably close to 3 1/2" now)
SDC13073.jpg

Blemmy Kilmeister
SDC13094.jpg

great shots Erin,love your Frogspawn ....i can't believe your cleaner hasn't been eaten yet....maybe he's waiting for him to fatten up :wink: JK:lol:

Pwny, yes. Yes he has. We had a flame angel that liked to sleep on the open sandbed. Bad idea. He got munched.

And Nemo I keep waiting for the morning when I come down and Francois is no more. It was actually pretty funny... a couple days ago I was feeding the eel (they have horrible vision... once he realizes it's dinnertime pretty much anything that moves = food) and Francois comes shooting out from the rocks, slapping the eel in the face with his antenna. He got him in the eye pretty good.

Back