Fastlight's 75gallon first saltwater tank

well, mine may not get finished either. Im have decided to join the marines. I have to save up every dime i get right now. But this hobby will always be in the back of my mind.

I'm Back! Man joining the United State Marine Corps has been the best decision ever! I love being a Marine and now that i have my training done (0331 Heavy machine gunner) and now back at home(im a reservist) I can get on with things. I said way back that id always have this hobby in the back of my mind. I cant wait to get started again. My stand is now ruined though. Got wrecked in my buddies basement during a flood. So now i gotta get a stand. Not sure if i wanna build one or buy one. I feel like im forgotten alot of what ive learned since ive been gone so while im buying the hardware itll give me time to build up my knowledge again. Cant wait to talk to you all again.

Semper Fi.

Glad to have you back.
You'll be surprised at just how much will come back to you as you read and look.The hobby aint changed that much since your last visit.

Well the stand is well on its way..although no where near as nice as mike's im impressed with it being my first wood project...

IMG_1442.JPG

Stain that beautiful wood ladies!!! oh and dont ask about the garbage bags...that is all my wife's doing

IMG_1457.JPG

1st coat

IMG_1459.JPG

last coat

IMG_1474.JPG

and finally the door is coming along

IMG_1476.JPG

hope yall like

~semper fi~

Back