Fast's 120

new friend
IMG_5201_zpse28834b2.jpg

Well, woke up this morning, and he was a goner. He swam the tank, and grazed, but never ate any food I put in the tank. For whatever reason, he just wouldn't eat.

My reef clubs annual frag swap was yesterday, here is a list of stuff I came home with:

From the swapRainbow RhodactisBlue MicromusaWar and Peace FaviaSetosaRastaRed DragonStrawberry LemonadeRainbow AcansVDMMy ClemintinesAliens Blood RhodactisHollywood Stunner3sets of Acans from PhiBubblegum digi (members only drawing)Black Ice Clowns (won on the MAX donation drawing)6 eye Twisted Sister Chalice (Jared picked up for me at MAX)125.00 gift card to NeptunesOcean Wonders frag rackMP40 WesBRS 2 part plus dosing pumps*

My reef clubs annual frag swap was yesterday, here is a list of stuff I came home with:

From the swapRainbow RhodactisBlue MicromusaWar and Peace FaviaSetosaRastaRed DragonStrawberry LemonadeRainbow AcansVDMMy ClemintinesAliens Blood RhodactisHollywood Stunner3sets of Acans from PhiBubblegum digi (members only drawing)Black Ice Clowns (won on the MAX donation drawing)6 eye Twisted Sister Chalice (Jared picked up for me at MAX)125.00 gift card to NeptunesOcean Wonders frag rackMP40 WesBRS 2 part plus dosing pumps*
dang thats quite of bit of stuff there. cant wait for pics. was any1 else there???lol

Blue Micromussa

Rainbow Acan

Unknown Acan

War & Peace Favia

Twisted Sister Chalice

Hollywood Stunner

Setosa

Red Dragon Acro

Last edited:
Back