Feel the excitement!? Oooh yeah!

DesoShade

I'm a noooooob
Yaye! I'm feeling the rush of excitement of setting up an aquarium. Wheeeeeee! :mrgreen: I added more water to my new 30 gal and it's 2-3 gallons short of being full! I turned on my heater, I have a live rock sitting in a bucket just waiting to go in that tank! it's only a 1.5 pound rock but it cost me 15 bucks and I'm happy for it! It's such a cute little rock! :D Soon, my tank will be in it's cycle process! I can't wait! I bought a background for the tank, trimmed it and taped it to the back. Man I'm feeling the rush. Hooo! :trampolin

Dance with me!
:^::trampolin:bounce:

haha yes! at least im happy about my body ;) still im sad about my tank. i just barely walked in the door from work and it looks terrible today (180) and my damn coralife super skimmer is a super huge pain in my ass and touchy as hell :mad!!:

It's not that I'm unhappy with my body. Hell, I am more in shape than 95% of the girls my age. I'm just sayin', they COULD be bigger, that's all...

My sister was a crack head then went to rehab and gained a crapload of weight, and then lost it all eventually. Except her boobs grew two cup sizes when she got fat, and they stayed that way after she lost the weight. How come when I do put on fat, it all goes to my thighs and stomach and NOT to my chest? Huh?! WHY?!?!

Ummm off topic rant? Sorry. :mrgreen:

Nah. I'm not a girl. I'm a guy. But still. I have no boobs. :) I don't have a butt either. I'm skinny with a flat butt. lol

WHAT BOOBS?!?! That was the point of my rant. I have no boobs!

Actually I do have a pretty good pic that makes it magically appear as though I have boobs. But I don't think I'd be allowed to post it here :) Although everything is technically covered.

Oh boy. Let's get back on topic, shall we!

one time this girl sent me a picture of her boobs through the aquarium. her boobs were pressed up against the back of the tank.... sadly i dont think i have it anymore

Back