Finally... Can see through the green!

Yeah I can't believe someone resurrected this eight month old thread! All my aquascaping is different now and I got a bunch more corals.

Uhhh my tank is definitely AFT worthy right now! I've neglected it a lot lately and went from doing weekly water changes to...a water change maybe once every two months :(. I've been busy with other stuff, so much that I haven't even bothered to scrape the coralline off the front glass. It's kinda embarrassing, actually.

Whats the AFT club?

BTW, here is my tank, in all it's splendor and glory. :pooh:

NOT!!

Image of Tank - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just ordered the refugium. Just bought the lights off Ebay. I'm going to buy 50lbs of lace rock to build my base on Tuesday after work.

I need to get rid of all that crushed coral and replace it with sand. Made a mistake and bought crushed coral before I did enough reading and researching. Thats what we used to use--crushed coral. Now I realize that I should have bought sand, so it's all got to be removed from the tank and sold or given away. I might leave 10 pounds in there, just for bulk, but most of it is junk.

You think your embarrassed? LOL!! I got all of ya beat!!!

Last edited:
cmon rcpilot...be patient, wait untill you get the sump and ligths...this is a step by step hobbie..in no time youll have it as you like..good luck..

Back