Food Prep

ReefWannabe

Reefing newb
Ok so im going to try to do a nice thing for my cousin and his damsel.

Hes been feeding him only flake food for about 3 weeks now. I want to make him some food that I can freeze and give to him so he can feed his fish with a bigger variety diet.
What ingredients should I use. I heard of using a base seafood then adding other stuff. Like meleve used a concoction from the grocery store, with a bunch of other stuff for his fish.

I just finished making a new batch of fish food. Unfortunately, Super Walmart no longer sells the frozen seafood bag that I used for the base of my mixture, so I went to Central Market (that store is amazing, but may only be Texas-based). I was about to buy their 1 lb/9.99 seafood delight, which lets me put in what I like in that 1 lb. I chose shrimp, scallops, squid casing, and squid tentacles. They were telling each other that my fish eat very well. Normally I add a bunch of the cubes of food from the LFS, but I didn't have the time to drive across town today to get $20 to $30 worth of stuff.

After processing this fresh seafood, I added:
3 tsp Formula One Pellet
3 tsp Formula Two Pellet
2 sheets of Nori, sliced in ribbons
1 tsp Spirulina Powder
1 tbsp Garlic oil (from a container of minced garlic)
some left over frozen krill
a decent chunk of frozen Cyclop-Eeze
1 (capsule's worth) of Beta Glucan (Weatherson's suggestion)
3 squirts of Roti Rich
1/2 cup phytoplankton

This is what he had. should I try the same or dif since its only a damsel for now?

Back