For Yote 3

Wow! I have never seen a mushroom like that before. That's amazing. Seriously is it a special kind and/or how come it is so hugh? I want one, myself!

:shock: ...." "....ya, that's gonna have to be another joke I'm going to refrain from :mrgreen:

Well luckily I'm heading out for lunch in a little bit so I wouldn't be able to continue for much longer anyway. Then again, I posted that last night soooooo, ya, I probably wouldn't have gone to sleep :lol:

Got the shroom for 10 buck one of my lfs was going out of biz- didn't know it would be that huge- it already split once and then went back together- i will probably give it away soon along with the oversized paly in front- I was svaing for the 10 gal competition but forgot to sign up!

bummer... so shrooms split huh? i didnt know that.. is that one of the ways that the reproduce? the other i would guess be spores or something of the like?

The base couldn't support the weight and it feel over splitting the base - then in a day it just started growing again only the base was shorter

Really- I guess I'm in- 10 Gallon - this is going to be cool- I am only going to use 5 coral and three rock I think- Who do I contact

read the contest thread. All you have to do is take a pic with a newspaper proving that the tank was dry when you start. The more in the better. You start a link in the contest forum its easy. Heck I could even do it. :D

Phase 2 - LR and LS are now in place- Still have a touch of Nitrite - but all other parms normal- Need to add fish and cleaning crew.

Attachments

• DSC_0408_975.jpg
    DSC_0408_975.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC_0406_976.jpg
    DSC_0406_976.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC_0402_977.jpg
    DSC_0402_977.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 238
Back