Foster my corals!

I am a total Sw noob so I am not even gonna offer. :) Plus I have a baby tank. lol

My Son is due back from Afghanistan about the same time you are shipping out. I am very supportive. I'd be more than willing to kick in on shipping to help out.

Let me know whats not got a sitter when it gets closer to time and I'll hold whatever still needs sitting.

Come on Larry, you are the one that needs to take the SPS -- they grow like weeds in your tank!! ;)
I really have no room for any more SPS. I haven't even bought any at our last 2 swaps.

If, when the time comes that everything needs to be cleared out, nobody wants the SPS, I'll see what I can do......but that's a few months away. :)

Let me know whats not got a sitter when it gets closer to time and I'll hold whatever still needs sitting.

Same here Parrotchute. I can house whatever you can't get someone to look after for you. Most my SPS are doing okay here, not as good as ccCapt's but then who's are?

I would like to help you out with what ever is left. I've been looking at adding something new to my tank and what better way then to leave it up to you. If you have anything left let me know. I'll throw in some cash for shipping as well or atleast for the retrun trip.

Last edited:
I will take in anything left over for you, we live fairly close so no shipping is needed. Just let me know what needs a home and my tank is open to you...

Be safe

Guys, thanks! It's really awesome that you guys are so willing to help me out, I can't say enough how grateful I am.

I'm going to post a list this weekend with a split up, so stay tuned!

Love the idea! Wish I could help out as well but I haven't even got a tank yet lol. Also thanks for the service from a proud American!

Nah, Biff, the better ones I'm going to have to "triage" and give them to the most reliable/most stable tanks. Trying to spread it around as much as possible, but so many people are volunteering, it's getting tough! I'd prefer to loan to a smaller amount of people for shipping purposes. (i really would feel bad accepting people paying shipping out for a "loaner" coal)

See What happens when I have Kid Duty. I miss out on Killer Deals.

To Support Team USA, I would Not mind housing a Piece or two. It Seems Like Most of the Loot is spoken for. I Provide payment for shipping, a Business address for delivery and a tank that has Been set up for Quite some time. I can House Pretty much anything.

If it Does not work out for me, stay safe.

I would definitely offer but more established tanks are better suited and I wouldn't want to kill anything!

That being said, just wanted to say thanks to a soldier. Be safe!

Back