Foster my corals!

This is not the first time we've had someone have to shutdown their tank because they're getting deployed overseas. Its good to see people helping. I can take some if you want but I only have a 29G and the larger tanks would be a better place for your stuff.

Alex I am more than willing to help out if needed, though I must say it would really upset me if I lost one of your corals for some reason. Loosing one of my is bad enough but someone elses would be just awful. I'll do it if needed. :bowdown:

Alex I am more than willing to help out if needed, though I must say it would really upset me if I lost one of your corals for some reason. Loosing one of my is bad enough but someone elses would be just awful. I'll do it if needed. :bowdown:

i think any of use would feel so bad for one dieing.

You can count me in too... I have a lot of space in my tank! I can take some of the zoas...if they aren't all claimed already! :D I am not fully comfortable about the SPS though. I can host anything else for you!

I LOVE toadstools, BTW...

Last edited:
Cool, appreciate it! Eh, if anything dies, it dies. That's why I'm trying to split up the corals now so I can have a few frags when I shut it down for backup.

I am pretty exited about the prospect of setting up a new, better tank than the one I have. I'm really leaning to a 150-200 gal sized tank with a sump (potentially in the basement), more automation, and an algae scrubber. Also a bigass skimmer...I'd really like to do a lagoon/atoll style tank with lots of zoas, gsp, and lps. And hopefully a magnificent foxface.

I am going to my cousin's wedding. Perhaps could do a direct pickup, if June isn't too early for you, and then there would be NO shipping! *LOL*. Course, dunno if they'd let me bring corals on the plane...hmm. :D

wow! thats so awesome! I'd totally help out if I wasn't leaving as well... I'm not sure how moms gonna be able to handle the tank that i've got xD

Back