Fosters and Smith frag swap

I live in a van down by the river. But I wish I could go to one of there mosters swaps would def be nice.

The problem with going to one of these places far away is what to do with anything live you bought. Would the airport let you bring it on the plane? How would you deal with that situation?

Fedexing to myself that day would probably bring up the cost and make it less of a deal. I wonder if they have a station setup that does all this.

I'm sure you could find a way to OK it with the airline and carry on a cooler or if its too big check it and make sure they take care of it properly. Thats how they fedex that stuff anyway, they just throw it in the bottom of a plane.

Man we just got an invitation to a wedding in the mail. And would you guess what day its on? The friday of the Frag Swap. Not gonna be able to make it this year. If it werent one of my wifes close freinds I would have had a chance of talking her out of it and if it wasnt an 8 hour drive, we would have just gone up on saturday. Damn my luck.

Brian

Back