Free Harlequin Tusk Fish for p/u only Denver

kmart189

Reefing newb
Free harlequin tusk fish for pick up I need him gone because it is getting beat up by my miniatus grouper. His tail is in pretty rough shape because my miniatus keeps picking on him if no one picks him up he will become a goner in my tank. He should pull through if kept in a good tank, but wont last in mine. email me at [email protected] and this is for pick up only.

Sounds nice, but I have crabs and shrimp and wouldn't want them becoming tasty snacks! Do you happen to have a picture of your fish?

Just a question, but why not take him back to the LFS for creidit? You'll get him out quicker and will get at least something out of him that you can use if not now, in the future.

sorry for not coming back on sooner, but shortly after this post he passed away RIP Bronco. I guess he was a lot worse off than I thought.For anyone's future reference apparently Harlequin Tusk Fish and Miniatus Groupers do not mix :frustrat:

He probably died cause he wasnamed bronco:shock: probably after those crappy Denver Broncos

Back