from the begining to now!

march8th018.JPG

march8th015.JPG

march8th013.JPG

march8th010.JPG

march8th005.JPG

march8th002.JPG

Thanks all, still having some troubles with my nitrates !! I have another thread for that is anyone else might have any opinions. !!!take a look .
thanks again

11 more lbs of LIVE ROCK ADDED !! from suggestions of the great people of LIVEINGREEFS.COM
march9th011.JPG

march9th012.JPG

march9th016.JPG

march9th018.JPG

I didn't remove any rock in the tank, just moved it behind the rock structure to create more caves in the back of the tank. Also finally seen all kinds of copepods I hope crawling all over the glass when the actincs came on.

reef , i'm just too nervous right now. I have to get my nitrates in check!!!!
can you explain BIO-LOAD a little more to me as far as how many corals with the 4 fish i have . you can PM if you want to expain it
thanks

it was all cured ryan,so I was told. Yote thinks that maybe I had a mini cycle when i removed my emperor 280 and replaced it with the CSS 65 skimmer. I'm a little baffled about it myself.

you can not go wrong by doing that. i bet that is why you got that spike you took out a big part of you bio base with that filter being removed

I like the hex tank. One day I like to get one but I was wondering what kind of light fixture do you use? or do you just put one halide light over it?
Great pix by the way!
Mark

right now I just have 2 15 w flor. lamps 1 actinics and one 14k. i order my MH 150w 14 k but I am still waiting !! I will be honest with you MArk, the hex is a pain in the BUT!!!!!!!! i wish I waited and started with a 46 bow front. TRUST ME LESSON LEARNED!! thanks for all the comment !!!!

last of the photos until I get corals...so it might be a while .... ENJOY !!!
march9th023.JPG

march9th029.JPG

march9th021.JPG

looking down into the tank behind the main rock structure
march9th036.JPG

march9th034.JPG

march9th033.JPG

Last edited:
Back