Good deal?

owen386

Reefing newb
Hey all new to the hobby very new to corals will be receiving lights today, very excited. Posted in add on CL asking any one if they had cheap frags for sale, actually got a pretty good response few ppl even said they will toss me some for free anyways just try to get some opinions on if this is a good deal or not thanks!

Hello fellow reefer!,
I have some great beginner frags and fast growers.....**
watermelon zoos - has about*40 to 50*polyps on the frag square! $25
gorilla nipples zoos*- about 30 polyps $10
nice lil mushroom rock - has 3 nice shrooms growing and a baby coming up - $20
a couple red and blue mushrooms - $10
green palys - has about 45-50 heads on a lil rock piece - $15
green star polyp - about a 4 inch matted chunk - $10
orange zoas - about a 30 polyps - $10
Take the lot for $90 and will throw in a free frag!* Also depending on your location I*should be able to*deliver to you on Friday or at least meet somewhere easy for you!...
Thanks,

I'm going to try something similar, I hooked up with a local reefer a while back when I started, but I didnt get all that good of prices from him, and I was uneducated in coral, I have a little bit better understanding / education now.

Sounds like you've found a good source for coral!

Hey Owen. fellow newbie and fellow Bostonian ( home of the Stanley Cup!) You got yourself a great buy and if you ever wanted to split, or part with any part of that order, I would be happy to defray some of your costs. I wouldnt blame you for taking everything but if you weren't gonna buy the whole order we could both save some cash and split it up....just a thought....I'm in Quincy and am looking for some starter corals for a good price. Either way, great buy...good luck...

Back