Got motivated today

LOL What you the guinie pig for again? I remember something but can't remember what. My only problem is my LFS wont give me credit if it don't work out. I went in there awhile ago and said if it nips at the coral can I return it for an in store credit and she looked at me like I was crazy. She said she's never heard of that before, and I would hate to be out 55.00 bucks for a flame.

Dang,A Flame for 55 bucks I would jump all over.The cheapest ones I've seen around here are 70 and above.
I could get one at Bermuda,but if it nipps I'll only 1/3 credit on it.I may try it any way after the frag swap.Depends on how much money I got left afterwards.

WOW thats alot for a flame. What do your coral beautys run there? Here they're 25.00. What were you the guinie pig for, before?

I plan on it tonight when I get home. I had jhnrb move a thread for me for that purpose so I can keep updates on my 80

i ALLMOST bought a coral beuty yesterday, but didn't for fear of my corals. they are 19.95 at my lfs. and flames are 40 to 60 depending on their size.

my peppermint shrimp touch my corals more than any fish do. they are clumsy and walk all over anything and everything not caring what it is

Back