green torch!!??

Thanks everyone, I thought it was a pretty cool piece.
Not yet - I plan on picking it up later in the week. Did you see the yellow angler fish he had in the prop tank Anthony?

Does anyone keep a coral banded shrimp in their tanks? These guys think they are soooo bad. Mine was cruisin around last night and almost ran into my gsm (who is approx 3 1/2 inches). He thought he wanted a piece of him. He tried to walk across the anemone to get him. In the end the nem and the gsm chased him away. He just cracks me up - they have a lot of spunk for being just a shrimp!!

cbvsgsm.jpg
[/IMG]

Just thought it was a funny pic. Maybe everyone should get one and we can put them in a 5 gallon nano and see who wins!! It would be sorta like dog fights!! J/k !! I can here peta coming after me already!!

HA! thanks charge.

BTW we are all friends so he was just giving me a hard time, he really isn't a big of an
bootyshake.gif
as he seems.

Sorry for the confusion guys that's just the way I've seen it written on the clown fish forum over on RC. Can you ever forgive me??? :bowdown:

honestly it looked black in the picture..

so i was thinking it was something special like a golden stripe black clown of some sort..

I should be impeached <Crosses fingers>

It is a really dark speciman but even more so when up against the anemone.

Impeach you?? NEVER!! :shock: - how could we elect you to another term if we impeached you!!

Your smiley was awsome brandon, whered you find it? Im guessing someone else sent it to you several times before you found it!

Back