Hi all!!

coolhandgoose

Reef enthusiast
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker first time poster. Thanks for all the great information on the website. It seems like this is a great freindly place to get all the info you need. I'm currently running a 6 gallon tank that houses 6 lbs of live rock and one happy clown. Regretting not getting any sand, currently have gravel that you'd see in a gold fish bowl haha. Oh well I'm new to the hobby and trying to make all my mistakes early on with the small tank before upgrading to the bigger one. I'll try and post pictures some other time, I also built an algae scrubber in the last couple days so we'll see how that goes.

Welcome aboard.
The way I see it,the only way NOT to make mistakes in this hobby,is to not set up a tank:D

Wow cool, those are really nice jets. Must be fun to fly!

Yeah, I fly brand new M-model hawks. Great instrument birds...
Glad to have another pilot here!

I tried to google Hawk but all it came up with are military blackhawks, is that what you fly?
Being a pilot is handy for going to other fish stores lol. Whenever I have a layover in Los Angeles I like to go to Aquatic Fantasy. I'm sure I piss them off though since I can never buy anything to take back over the border.

Yup, blackhawks. Yeah, I like checking out other places when I fly to them, but Idon't think the fish would survive the trip back. Course, I have a lot fewer options of cool fish stores to check out with my limited legs!

Back