Hornet's 150 gal Ocean

No, I lost my first Kole to ich, and just finished up an 8 week fallow period. Only fish in my DT is the BSJF, and he is enjoying free roam of the tank while he sets up his den.

I agree, I came across that fish while doing some surfing this weekend. In effort to saving on shipping I want to check the local fish stores before I buy another fish online. Hopefully I can find something I like locally and support the local stores while saving on the extra 30-40 bucks in shipping.

if you really like that fish but dont wanna order online, ask your store to order it from there wholesaler and you should get it in a few weeks

I stopped by a 3 of the LFS's near me and I did not see any good fish for my next addition. I have a few more to check out throughout the week.

I like that fish and the price is right too.

good suggestion yote, but its not the season for juveniles

Not the season? What does this mean not the season for juveniles. If you have a link I'd like to read more.

it seems that the juveniles are only available at the beginning and end of the year

Ahh I see, I went back to the link and noticed that only the adult was available.

Here is a shot of Oscar he found a spot and started building his den today. I had a good time watching him at feeding time pushing the Nassarius snails from around is den. Definitely a very entertaining fish.

Photo2-2.jpg

I've got a new addition in the QT. I'm trying my luck with a powder brown. The family has decided to name him Bumble Bee. I've been trying too talk them into some better names but I guess Bumble Bee will do.

Photo1-5.jpg

Do you guys think I'm sizing the pics to large in my thread?

Those Powder browns are nice.And I'd have one,if I didnt already have 2 other tangs.:D
Awesome addition.
And IMO,you pics are sized just about right for my old eyes.

Nice looking brown tang:Cheers:. i just picked one up myself today for the wife. She loves the pwder brown and blue. Im more into the achillies Tang:bowdown: but great loking addition to your tank

Those Powder browns are nice.And I'd have one,if I didnt already have 2 other tangs.:D
Awesome addition.
And IMO,you pics are sized just about right for my old eyes.

Your not the only one with old eyes, my eyesight seems to be getting worst by the minute :grumble:

Back