Houston we have a problem

LOL,Trust me,If it goes that far.You'll get to see a video.It'll be on the news,lol

Distrut Reef hobbiest jailed for using explosives to rid tank of predatory menice.

here's the fix yote, quarantine all of your'e fish and corals so there is nothing in the tank but the suspected killer. make a trip to you local grocery store purchase one full size lobster or crab. insert into tank. see who wins

A fight between a 2 1/2 inch mantis,and a 13 inch blue spotted grouper,who do ya'll think won?:mrgreen:
Man I love paybacks:bounce:

I watched him come out of a hole in the rock last night.The big bottom center,which wasnt that big of a problem.I just took the whole rock out,and shot fresh water up in his hole with my turkey baster.Then took him up to the store this morning.MAN,that grouper slammed him hard.

like they say..revenge is a meal best served cold!!! haha good to hear you nailed that bastard..so the grooper had a snack today...

Well Bobby,I did get it back,,,For a day.But I will be looking at some good cameras this weekend.I think its about time I got myself a decent one.

Yep Rigo
Revenge is SO sweet some times.

Yea I need a better one to so I can get macro shots. Get one with a close up setting or one you can add a macro lens on for those close up shots. I dont know much about them so I cant offer any brands but I'm sure BVK and rev can give you some great advise if you dont know much about them either. Good luck, looking forward to new pics.

I have no idea when it comes to cameras.But I want one that I can use to take pics of my fish and corals and stuff.But I would like to have one that does video too.
I actually found a cannon that I like,just havnt figured out how to justify the price yet.Notice I said YET.

Back