How did you find out about the club?

uh yeah tell me what was the reason cause when we talk about it you say its a waste of money you couldnt even stop by my house to check on my tank instead you wanted to tell me that I was stupid and that it was gonna crash when you dont even know that much about fish tanks your always so negative. And I didnt say you were stupid I just asked why you had the intrest in joining the site you dont care.

When there are other thing that the money can go to, yes I do it as a waste. But when you and jerm where into the fish tanks really heavy who was buying you stuff for your tank. It was me. I know that I spent 50 on you in one day. I helped take care of jerms tank we had them up and running. Who bought your last batch of salt, me. I may not know everything there is to know about tanks that doesn't mean that I don't like them or want to learn. And yesturday when you asked me to check on your fish, I just forgot, my bad.

you didnt buy my last batch of salt and nothing you do goes without repay or hearing about it everyday that 50 dollars was in your words to help clean your house. Im ill with you right now because your ungreatful, and take me for granted just like the other day when jerm sat here for over 20 mins waiting on you I asked why his reply was you were taking your time yeah I realise you dont have to be here till 4 o'clock but its called courtesy Im here almost 9 hours a day mon through friday to help you out then I needed help friday and all I asked was you come in and relieve me so I could go test for a job and yes you did it but not without attitude on my part, this week I have been here till almost 4 waiting on you and not once did I have an ill feeling for doing it till the other day when jerm told me that.

ok..heh..timeout..im starting to think that renting that boxing ring for a club meeting is beginning to become a good idea

Last edited:
WELCOME TO THE CRC ( chattanooga reef club) MAIN EVENT.
TONIGHT HAVE A HARDCORE CAGE MATCH.
TAG TEAM AND A BATTLE ROYAL:trampolin

heres how it works guys! Everyone follow with me for a minute!! Look at the name of the person on each post. left click on the name of someone you want to talk to privately. scroll down to "Send a Private Message or a PM" click that. this enables you to tell the other member how much you like or dislike them or there Wife without involving the club. We all like a good laugh and the forrums are full of sarcasm. thats what keeps it fun. But when sarcasm turns to critisism and anger you need to move it to the Private messages. We would like to keep the forrum fun for everyone without going to the Reef central policy of no fun!
Keep it coming but keep it fun!
thanks
Management! :mrgreen:

It was very childish of me and I am sorry to everyone here. Me and Jelly have a strange friendship. You would have to know us to really understand. Later that day it was like nothing happened. But I'm still sorry and it wont happen again.

No problem ToMator...

Hope to see you at the frag swap and the Jan. Meeting, so we can get to know you guys better.

No worries...Any one of us can get carried away from time to time.

As Brandon said hope to see you at the jan meeting so we can get to know you guys better

I know that jermpool and jellyman plan on making it, but i'm not to sure if I will. Jerm and I have 3 kids, its hard to finding a sitter. But I'll try to make. Thanks for not banishing me.:bowdown: :bounce:

ToMatorClown said:
I know that jermpool and jellyman plan on making it, but i'm not to sure if I will. Jerm and I have 3 kids, its hard to finding a sitter. But I'll try to make. Thanks for not banishing me.:bowdown: :bounce:

Need 3 more?

Back