i can't participate

The one I got on ebay is an eshopps. In sump is the only problem, now I need a sump.

I was looking at Jebo and the other chinese ones but couldnt find any info about them.

I always wondered what the deal was with those dirt cheap skimmers on ebay.
Figured it was too good to be true and didn't even consider it, anyone on here ever use one of those?

I always wondered what the deal was with those dirt cheap skimmers on ebay.
Figured it was too good to be true and didn't even consider it, anyone on here ever use one of those?

I did and they work great. Why? because they all are copy of good brand names.
Especially with skimmers i don't see any problems here. I've done my own skimmer following a high end brand name. I just measure the PVC and with specific tools and adjustments and i've successfully done it. It takes about 1 littler of liquid per day.

I do have a chinese replica of a hang on back device and this one takes out about 400-500 grams per day. The only mod rerquired on this one was adding an air pump to the main flow pump and i've increased the air bubbles in the air chamber.

If you'll buy a chinese replica from ebay buy a big one and ad an air pump. You will be surprized to see that they are actually pretty good.

Some people will not admit it because they want to justify their investment of hundreds of dollars in hight end brand names Protein Skimmer when in fact all are the same cheap PVC plastics. Everyone can measure and copy one especialy Chinese are so damn good at it!

Back