I want a fish!

Where do you go for your fish stuff, sen? Have u been to Marine Scene in Herndon? My brother swears by them (don't EVER EVER go to Wally's Aquarium in Annandale! They're GAWD awful!!) Since I live closer to Manassas, I go to a small lfs called The Cozy Clownfish (soon to be expanding). The entire staff are totally awesome and I swear by them :) If you're ever further south, check them out. You can of course special request pretty much anything from equipment to fish and they'll order it for you. So far, for a lot of equipment, they were cheaper than online (but of course always do a price comparison)

Where do you go for your fish stuff, sen? Have u been to Marine Scene in Herndon? My brother swears by them (don't EVER EVER go to Wally's Aquarium in Annandale! They're GAWD awful!!) Since I live closer to Manassas, I go to a small lfs called The Cozy Clownfish (soon to be expanding). The entire staff are totally awesome and I swear by them :) If you're ever further south, check them out. You can of course special request pretty much anything from equipment to fish and they'll order it for you. So far, for a lot of equipment, they were cheaper than online (but of course always do a price comparison)

As a matter fact I got the sixline at MarineScene. They are dedicated to salt only and they have lots of stuff. The sixline has not bothered anybody else yet.

Back