ideas for a sps coral

I just saw a neon green encrusting Hydnophora today that I think I have to have. They told me it's low light and super easy to keep, any thoughts?

They are definitely easy to keep. I'd say they are moderate light though. Keep them away from all your other corals, they have really long sweeper tentacles and have one of the worst stings out there.

I have moderate light, but definately not high light and just wanted to make sure. It is under PC's in the store and glowing like crazy! I have T-5's so I figured that I would be good, but I saw on Liveaquaria that all of their Hydnophoras suggest High lighting.

I have moderate light, but definately not high light and just wanted to make sure. It is under PC's in the store and glowing like crazy! I have T-5's so I figured that I would be good, but I saw on Liveaquaria that all of their Hydnophoras suggest High lighting.

I have mine at the very top. I did have it in much less light previously and it wasn't growing, so I moved it a few weeks ago.

D, that RSM Is stunning! I am really impressed! (So I wont mention the tang :D) Look forward to seeing it in person and fragging that Hydnophorna. What is this:
IMG_0030.jpg
It looks like a closed up sun polyp, but if so, it's a color variation that I have not seen before?

That is what is left of a Sun/Tube coral. It completely died back. I started to throw it out but from in between the skeleton tubes at the base little polyps began appearing.

The Red Sea Max is all empty now. I lost a lot of stuff when I moved them to the Zero Edge. I was going to make the Red Sea a QT but for now it just has some miscellaneous stuff in it. Of course you would have know this if you had visited my Tank Showcase thread.:sniffles::disappoin

My deepest apologies Harpy, I must have overlooked it. I try to watch that page carefully. I will check it out and get up to speed. You should turn that RSM into a shark reef or perhaps get an octopus... Seriously though, check this out. That is the route I would go. Rob had some eggs a while back.

You better watch yourself, Biff's already banned one person today for traumatizing her. That picture might just do it! :regular_w See ya later...

That is what is left of a Sun/Tube coral. It completely died back. I started to throw it out but from in between the skeleton tubes at the base little polyps began appearing.

The Red Sea Max is all empty now. I lost a lot of stuff when I moved them to the Zero Edge. I was going to make the Red Sea a QT but for now it just has some miscellaneous stuff in it. Of course you would have know this if you had visited my Tank Showcase thread.:sniffles::disappoin
I just spent several minutes searching for this mysterious build thread you are talking about and cannot find anything other than your RSM which I have been following that doesn't make any mention of your big tank, and your 12 gal nano build. Dont even get me started on that nonsense! Will you please direct me towards your build thread so that I may too be enlightened?

Back