ideas for a sps coral

Yote care to chime in?

A while back,several of us gave Biff a pretty hard time,mostly because she was a new mod,and well,we just liked to pick on her:mrgreen:But it was all out of love,just friendly ribbin:D
Then she started up the AFT and started dibbing into some reef voodoo stuff.Then before we realized what was going on,everybody that was picking at her had the worst algae and cyano outbreaks you could imagine.:shock:

A while back,several of us gave Biff a pretty hard time,mostly because she was a new mod,and well,we just liked to pick on her:mrgreen:But it was all out of love,just friendly ribbin:D
Then she started up the AFT and started dibbing into some reef voodoo stuff.Then before we realized what was going on,everybody that was picking at her had the worst algae and cyano outbreaks you could imagine.:shock:
AFT?

Your still easy to pick on:D
:) and that's all I have to say about that!

Great now who's going to sit in the dunk tank at our convention?! I was so looking forward to that...

I would have guessed the first word was Algae... Glad I'm not in that club... I'm not right Biffy... Pal?!

Sorry you two. The dunkie has not agreed to be dunked. :D

Okay... if you guys build the tank, I guess I'll be the dunkie! :grumble:
However, I do think that it's only fair that Biff joins me! :D

In the name of "good sportsman/womanship", I'd agree to be dunked... :(

Hell, I bet I could raise quite a bit of cash for myself by selling you guys pies to throw at me!

Back