Introduce yourself with pics.

Figure I've been on here long enough. 26 years old. Work for an environmental consulting firm. Originally from Pittsburgh. Been in Tampa for 2 years now. The only time I go back is for Steeler games. Going to the opener in Sept. In my spare time when I'm not growing my fish in the tank, I'm out in the big tank finding dinner.

A friend of mine down here is a charter captain and I've known him since I was 5. When I'm not working as a mate for him, we just head out with some of the guys and tear it up. Alot of fishing, alot of diving, and alot of spearing. There is an area in the Gulf called the Middle Grounds. They are huge limestone upcroppings and ledges ranging from 95ft to 130ft. There is some amazing stuff out there. On dives were I don't shoot anything I just love sitting there looking at everything. It's a whole other world down there.

Here's me with a cobia on 6/2/09
cobia6209.jpg

6/2/09 was also my first time I saw whale sharks in person. Will never forget that. Once in a lifetime oppurtunity
wshark1.jpg

wshark5.jpg

I'm the guy on the right in this pic. This was a good dive with a buddy
41009brent.jpg

Last edited:
well we actually had 3 that day. Seeing one in your lifetime is pretty good. But we had 3 of them around us. So I'm pretty sure I'm screwed for the rest of my life. The biggest was 40', the middle was 30' and the smallest was 20-25'. The big one had 10' on the boat. They had so much life on them. Bait fish, sargent majors, 4' long remoras.

This is me. At Tucson's annual Earth Day Parade in April this year. I was a volunteer. You can stop making fun of me now; it was for a good cause.

Attachments

• 052709 030.jpg
    052709 030.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 04-2009 Earth Day 007.jpg
    04-2009 Earth Day 007.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 167
Sorry, Biff ... there is no stopping making fun of you with that get-up. However, I will refrain from posting tonight. Tomorrow, however, may be another day :mrgreen:

Hey, I wouldn't have posted them unless I was completely prepared to handle the insults and ridicule that were bound to follow! At least I didn't post the picture of me making the terrified little kids cry... :cry:

Back