Introduce yourself with pics.

I agree with Dskirtech and Yote. But then, I've dug enough of my own holes ... glass houses and all. Besides, it really doesn't look bad at all, plus I'm extremely biased when I see families spending time together. One of my pet peeves is parents that don't spend time with their kids.

well after looking i cant find a pic of me on here at all but here is an old one

2008jaimesbday004.jpg

I use to live in Houston so we went to Galveston alot. I would tell people that at least we had a beach. Who cares if the water's brown! I knew people that would refuse to get into the water. Ha Ha! :lol:

Bahaha!!! I just went this weekend for the first time since IKE came through last year.
I'm from NY which has dark water but Galveston is just nasty. I forgot to bring my bio suit but I went in the water anyway. :mrgreen:

Ok, i don't know if you guys are ready for this crotch shot but here's me. :yikesu: :mrgreen:

I was testing out a new camera about a few weeks ago. Wanted to see what this new little camera could do hooked up to my studio lights. And then I went a little heavy with the processing.

598147305_KY5jH-M.jpg

I see it. You made it look like you are outside in the middle of the summer. Like an album cover or something.

I was outside in the middle of summer. 6pm and sweating my butt off! I hate houston sometimes. :grumble: I dragged the lights outside.

Yup it's there. Cool tattoo. It looks like your waiting for the girls to slide in from the sides. " Come on join me on the red couch." :lol:

Back