Introduce yourself with pics.

So I dont post photos of myself very often but an updated one is probably overdue.

This is my Nephew Gavyn, a Grizzly Bear, and myself.

10gal001.jpg

Note, see him rocking the Guns and Roses T...start them young!

Thats about as much of a smile you get from me...especially when my mother was trying to take a picture of him with every animal.

OBTW Im definately very non-photogenic

Edit: I was also wickedly hung over from the wedding the night before. 40 cases of the show(busch light) 3 cases of wine 3 cases of champange and 2 GALLONS of bacardi. It was a rough morning.

Last edited:
Me in Stockholm, Sweden. June 09:

288.jpg

As I'm sure everyone knows, drinking age everywhere else in the world is 18. It's 16 some places. So I'm holding a beer in nearly every picture I have from Scandanavia. I was 19 at the time, so it was cool to be able to go into bars and stuff. Too bad beers were like 6 dollars each.

Shoulda gone to denmark!
I went there about ten years ago, beer was about 50 cents while a Coke was 3 bucks:shock:

I was in Copenhagen. Same thing. I think it was a combination of us being in the tourist trap centrals and the dollar being so weak right now. But one of our cab drivers said that Scandanavia has some of the highest prices/taxes in the world.

I just saw this thread. So my real name is Wade, profile name is in reference to my motorcycle
C:\Documents and Settings\Susan & Wade\My Documents\My Pictures\W&S Misc Pics\RD.jpg
And here is a pic of the family in Maui this past September. Myself, wife Susan and 2 year old lady killer Aiden
C:\Documents and Settings\Susan & Wade\My Documents\My Pictures\Maui 9_2009\IMG_1287.JPG

Okay, I'll try this one more time..............damn imported beer.
I just saw this thread. So my real name is Wade, profile name is in reference to my motorcycle
RD.jpg

And then here is the family in Maui
IMG_1287.jpg

LOL, yes it took a bit for me to get them there. I'm just thankful I stumbled on this post at night after my 2 year old went to sleep, other wise he'd have known Yote killed Bambi's mom.:toothy12:

Back