Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

couples.com
It isn't a bad time at all :)
I'd reccomend this place to anybody, totally amazing!

I was there for a week on my honeymoon. It beats disneyland. That was the best place on earth. Driving from the airport was the scariest ride of my life.

There isn't much that doesn't beat Disney Land in my opinion.

thats the saddest thing i have ever heard...haha;). im totally a disney everything girl!!!!!!! i cant help it, its the girliest bone in my body. little kid in me. i get so giddy when i go and just love the atmosphere! :^:

Back on topic. Flojo, pictures please.

I'd add to it but I've been drinking so the idea of "Flo. pictures please" doesn't add anything constructive :oops:

So, have a happy Thanks Giving all! :Cheers: Much to be thankful for, least of which is the great kids and wife I have!

Uhh the hair was a result of lots of booze and a trip down the beach past a local vendor.

Well, I've gotta be the only person by now who hasn't posted something by now, so here we go....
l_f14b9a72d6954b3db06dd869b7123fd4.jpg

l_c835a8e0948570c56eae23ae0ecb56ca.jpg

l_ac56cf294739285ca32d01143f2dfa7f.jpg

You know I hear the leather jacket and hoody is very IN now. Michael phelps is wearing it on the cover of GQ. Just don't think I'm quite ready to take that plunge though.

haha ive been all about the leather jacket and hoodie for the last 5 years...im ahead of the trend!

I too have been rocking the hoodie and leather for a lot of years Nice to hear that something I wear is fashionable...lol.

Back