Introduce yourself with pics.

Here is a pic of me (on the right) with my brother in egypt.

CIMG0291.jpg

Cute wittle camels!!! A girlfriend of mine, who's parents are Egyptian, goes back every year to visit. That's so awesome :D I hear they're great with tourists, too. I hope things settle down there soon!

The water at the edge of the coral shelf is over 50 feet deep and you could still see everything on the bottom clearly, the water in the Red Sea was the clearest I have ever seen.

Hello from Maine. I have had a few salt water aquariums in the past, on Guam and Okinawa. I'm starting up again and am looking for all kinds of new advice and new equipment.

Hello! I have a friend who is giving me her 55 gallon saltwater aquarium. It is 9 years old, and since she just had a baby recently, it is kinda in bad shape. But this is gonna be my first saltwater experience. My problem is all the information I am finding is about STARTING an aquarium, I need some information on maintaining it! I am moving everything with it in the move, water included......ANY ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! THANK YOU!
:question:

Hello and Welcome!

I suggest you start your own thread in this forum New to Reefing

And give us the total run down on the tank, the fish, the equipment, etc. Basically anything you can think of, the more information we have the more we can help you :)

ok great! thank you! I have alot of learning to do as i do not know what anything is called! Like the stuff on the live rocks and what not. i would love for someone in my area to come and give me a run down on what I got, problem is finding them! LOL

Back