is this a good skimmer

HAHA Yeah it suck now you have to just hurry up and wait. I hate that part.LOL

I remember you saying before about building the house. Are you rebuilding or building for the first time?

Ya I have been waiting for a year in July My husband is building the house himself he just started to put the knotty pine on the cieling then he will start the sheet rock, I try not to get excited about it because then it just seems to take any longer

Cool. I did a knotty pine ceiling in my house. It costs quit a bit more, but I love how it looks. Plus when people come over they always comment on it.

we have a lumber outlet not far from us so it only cost us I think it was under $2000, to do the entire cieling from the living room dinning room entry and then 2 partial walls and 1 full wall

I bet it'll be beautiful!!!! Post some pics of the progress so far. Is it out in the country or in town?

Oh man I'm moving in with you guys.LOL Before this house we lived in the country surrounded by corn fields and a pond in the back yard. I miss the country BAD. I told my wife the next house it going to be in the country surrounded by woods this time. Corn fields are not bad, but when they harvest the dust is everywhere.

Man 113 acres! I would be in heaven.

I usually use photobucket.com to do my pics.

Ok, I remember seeing some of those pics before. The ceiling is going to be awesome!!! Vaulted and wood...just beautiful!! It's going to be a great looking house.

Back