Justin's 125 build

So I can tell that everyone has been very concerned about my new fish and you have been holding your breathe anxiously awaiting the reveal of its true Identity... Well the bad news is that it was viciously run down and murdered by a DAMN LUNAR WRASSE! The good news is that Im not going to make you wait any longer to tell you all about the beautiful fish that I will not be bringing home :( It was a Scribbled Rabbitfish. It was really unique though, most scribbled rabbitfish have vertical stripes, this one had horizontal stripes. It was truly beautiful. In other news, I got one of the two brackets I need to mount my powerhead today, and I have a second one lined up so I should be all hooked up by the end of the week.

Sorry to hear about your future fish that wasn't. That sucks. But those lunare wrasses can be mean.

So what fish are you going to get instead?

Well I originally set out for a silver foxface but I told them that I'd prefer the scribbled if they can find another one with horizontal stripes. I also really want a Niger trigger, a tennenti surgeonfish, a mertensi butterfly, and some one stripe anthias, and down the road I plan to get an Achilles but I have some practice before I try one.

So I ordered two fish on tuesday... I'm not sure if they got both, or when they come in, but I think one or both will be here tomorrow. I'm so excited! I'm going to go visit my new friends and get pics tomorrow if either one arrives. :) Can you guess what they are?

Thanks for playing along! I already have a pair of black percs so no clowns. One is a tang, but not a common tang and I've already given you all the help you need. The other is more common but I cannot seem to find one locally and even this one was ordered from a second supplier by the first supplier through the LFS because apparently they are hard to come by at the moment.

So, I think you're getting the TS, and I'm wrong about the Anthias, which leaves the Trigger, or the Butterfly.....I'm going with the Butterfly

Would you really get a trigger? I'm not so sure... You don't seem like the kind of guy that would put a trigger in a reef. Even though you've no doubt heard me go on and on about my love for my late pink tailed trigger Tangent. Perhaps you bought a little Tangent for your tank?

Back