Justin's 125 build

I have ridden my share of Sun Tran buses, thank you very much. In fact, I Sun Tranned it to school and work for a year and a half when I first moved to Tucson :(

I have ridden my share of Sun Tran buses, thank you very much. In fact, I Sun Tranned it to school and work for a year and a half when I first moved to Tucson :(

Now, now I said lately. You live in a nice neighborhood, in your own house and drive a new (used) car. And you have a good job! For 26 years old I would say you are doing quite well. Sure we could all be doing better, but I can tell you I don't know many 26 year olds in your position. Just saying... :bowdown:

Lol, yeah. Thank God the days of Sun Tran are behind us!

Hehehe. I made Christian ride the Sun Tran buses for about 6 months last year, in order to prove a point that I couldn't be his gravy train anymore. Before I met him, he couldn't be bothered to buy car insurance and crashed his Audi. Ooops, right?!?! We started dating about 6 months later, and he was 3 months behind in his car payments and was about to lose his car (which was smashed up in his driveway, undriveable from the accident). I paid off the $5000 that he still owed on the car, and bought over $1000 in replacement parts for his car so he could fix it and get it running again. Except he couldn't fix it (or was too lazy to fix it), and it continued to sit in the driveway. I was SICK of sharing one vehicle with him -- it took so much time out of MY day to drive him around everywhere!! So in addition to my Mazda and his smooshed Audi, I bought my sister's PT Cruiser so he could have something to drive (he took the Mazda).

A year and a half later, the Audi was STILL sitting in the driveway, undriveable. I was sick of paying for all his car crap and paying for the other two cars, so I said "Eff it. I don't need three cars. I'm selling one of them, whether your Audi drives or not. Maybe this will give you some incentive to FIX THE DAMN AUDI ALREADY!!!" So I sold the Mazda right from underneath him (he was pissed and grumpy), and he had to take Sun Tran to work every day (about a 15 mile trip each way, he had to transfer 3 times!) until he fixed his Audi.

Guess what? He suddenly got off his ass, got in gear and fixed his damn car. I had to get mean to make him do it, but I was sick of having this broken down car in my driveway for the last year and a half!!

Hehehe. I made Christian ride the Sun Tran buses for about 6 months last year, in order to prove a point that I couldn't be his gravy train anymore. Before I met him, he couldn't be bothered to buy car insurance and crashed his Audi. Ooops, right?!?! We started dating about 6 months later, and he was 3 months behind in his car payments and was about to lose his car (which was smashed up in his driveway, undriveable from the accident). I paid off the $5000 that he still owed on the car, and bought over $1000 in replacement parts for his car so he could fix it and get it running again. Except he couldn't fix it (or was too lazy to fix it), and it continued to sit in the driveway. I was SICK of sharing one vehicle with him -- it took so much time out of MY day to drive him around everywhere!! So in addition to my Mazda and his smooshed Audi, I bought my sister's PT Cruiser so he could have something to drive (he took the Mazda).

A year and a half later, the Audi was STILL sitting in the driveway, undriveable. I was sick of paying for all his car crap and paying for the other two cars, so I said "Eff it. I don't need three cars. I'm selling one of them, whether your Audi drives or not. Maybe this will give you some incentive to FIX THE DAMN AUDI ALREADY!!!" So I sold the Mazda right from underneath him (he was pissed and grumpy), and he had to take Sun Tran to work every day (about a 15 mile trip each way, he had to transfer 3 times!) until he fixed his Audi.

Guess what? He suddenly got off his ass, got in gear and fixed his damn car. I had to get mean to make him do it, but I was sick of having this broken down car in my driveway for the last year and a half!!
Wow Suga Mama! I cannot believe you let it go 1 year and a half! I hope he realizes how lucky he is!

Wow, Justin you are moving quick, and really wish I could learn how to wire stuff up without using the typical twist caps. LOL What I am most excited about is this was the most posts I have seen for tucson in 3 months! I guess I am on the wrong site. Cant wait to see it up and running fully!!

Wow, Justin you are moving quick, and really wish I could learn how to wire stuff up without using the typical twist caps. LOL What I am most excited about is this was the most posts I have seen for tucson in 3 months! I guess I am on the wrong site. Cant wait to see it up and running fully!!
Thanks, you should hang around here more. This is the greatest group of local reefers I have found together in one place!

Sand pushers?? Hahahaha! That's a good one. You should see our yards. It's true -- we just basically push sand from one end to the other.

Hey Fitchguy. Welcome and please stick around. There are several of us from around Tucson on here and it's great to have you here too! Maybe we can take over the site! :lol:

Hey Fitchguy. Welcome and please stick around. There are several of us from around Tucson on here and it's great to have you here too! Maybe we can take over the site! :lol:
Fitch is a friend of SWA and built a 450 last year. I'll let him speak for himself, but I can vouch for him that he knows the hobby and will be an asset to the site.

Back