Justin's 37 Gallon Tank Thread

My list of fish is:
- my 2 mated Ocelleris Clowns
- the 2 Green Chromis
- My Dream fish " Flame Angel"

How does that sound. Thats all I am putting in there

Plus the CUC

That is a lot of fish for 37 gal, especially a young one. I would either add the flame and keep the clowns where they are or remove the chromis and put in the clowns.

Also you should wait a few more weeks before adding more fish to your newly cycled tank. You want to wait at least 3 weeks between additions, especially when you add two fish instead of one.

Yeah Lil. I am not gonna put the plame in there for at least two to three months. That is just the list I would "like" to have. I am not gonna throw them in all at once. How long till you think I can add the two clowns??? I want to add them in together?? I think it would stress them out to much if I too one away ffrom the other. They have been together for at least 3-4 months together. But the Flame will be the last fish and like I said I plan on waiting 2-3 months before that. I am saving up for my bigger light first. Then the flame will come. Im looking around end of January.

How long till I can add my corals also. I have 3 Zenia frags that are pretty big, a nice size pipe organ coral, and my toadstool with Zoo's. Around 22 heads on the Zoo's

i really dont think thats too much fish. jmo. chromis are really small fish, and i wouldnt add two. they do better in odd numbers. how about two clowns the flame and some type of wrasse.

Well I like the chromis becuase they are out and about and my kids love to sit and watch the fish. But that is an option. I have a fire goby in my 6 Gallon and all he does is hide under rocks and the kids picked him out. So I kinda want some fish that are gonna swim and not hide as much. The Flame Angel is GONNA be my FISH!!!!! I love the colors of them!! SO if the wrasse's are swimmers and not "hiders" I would love a 6 line!

I would wait 3 weeks to a month from the day you added the chromis. Also my clowns school with my chromis, its very fun to watch.

Also you should try your best to keep the kids from scaring out the fire fish, that wont lead anywhere good for the little dude.

Okay but dont you think that will be to much of a shock to the tank??
I just added the Chromis Monday. I wa planning on adding the corals and the two nemos on Saturday!!

Okay I will wait three weeks to add the Nemo's. That'll give the tank time to adjust!! When should I start adding my CUC

I'll put the corals in there on Saturday.

I personally prefer to wait until I have seen algae growth to add the algae eaters, but you can add hermit crabs (if you like them) and nass snails as soon as you start feeding the tank.

Thanks Lil!! You have been alotta help!!! Im taking your advice I'll wait three weeks to add the Nemos, and I'll put the corals in this weekend and let them get used to the tank. Thanks everyone for your advice. I'll be keeping everyone posted on how the tanks doing and I'll post Pictures this weekend after I put the corals in the tank

I guess I had music on the first video and youtube said it was an copyright issue. :pooh:
So here it is with no music :frustrat:
Lemme know if this works

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LREvUEd0HwI]Justin New Light and Corals - YouTube[/ame]

awe donky :pooh: damn youtube they suck at times. if its a copyright thing then they should shutdown half the vids on there site.....

But the vid works fine for me Justin.:sfish:

Back