Justin's 37 Gallon Tank Thread

Ok I just wanted to add that you have an amazing rock structure I love all the flat shelf's you have. I think you have a great set up I don't see much of anything you need to add it all looks amazing. I cant wait to see it when your rock is covered with all the micro life and corals you have in mind. So yeah big thumbs up to you Justin :beerchug:
and is that really a 37g for some odd reason it looks bigger than that lol:shock:

Ok I just wanted to add that you have an amazing rock structure I love all the flat shelf's you have. I think you have a great set up I don't see much of anything you need to add it all looks amazing. I cant wait to see it when your rock is covered with all the micro life and corals you have in mind. So yeah big thumbs up to you Justin :beerchug:
and is that really a 37g for some odd reason it looks bigger than that lol:shock:

Thanks I really appreciate that. Yes it really is a 37 and now I already want a bigger one :Cheers:

It already had gotten some coraline algae on it. Im starting to see lil purple spots on the rocks. Cant wait :bounce:

Just a few new additions. DSC00470.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

Yeah well the Mello Yello's didnt make it. One went all fuzzy looking and they shriveled up and fell off frag to unknown location. I e-mailed reefs2go and we will see what happens

So heres the brain I have purchased. Haven't brought home due to an issue with my water at this moment. In process of fixing. So here it is as it sits at LFS.

Attachments

• brain coral +1.jpg
    brain coral +1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 193
So here is my New PRIZE possesion!! My New Brain coral.

The first two are new Brain
3rd is of the new Duncan
4th is a full tank shot

Sorry FTS is a lil blurry, batterys were going dead on camera.

Hope you all like

Attachments

• DSC00512.jpg
    DSC00512.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00514.jpg
    DSC00514.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00513.jpg
    DSC00513.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00515.jpg