Justin's 37 Gallon Tank Thread

Thanks Guys!!!!! I am so pleased with both of them. I will put up pictures of the duncan when it opens fully. All 6 heads ae opening now!!! So when it fully opens I'll post new pictures!!!

Here are some pretty cool shots

Attachments

• DSC00516.jpg
    DSC00516.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00517.jpg
    DSC00517.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC00519.jpg
    DSC00519.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC00520.jpg
    DSC00520.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00522.jpg
    DSC00522.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 206
So I had to get rid of the Brain today :disappoint
It was way to big for my tank. So I took it back to my
Lfs and the guy took back with no problem. He traded me
another brain and a rock with 8 mushrooms on it. I took it
and went home ad I am disappointed in a way :grumble: , but it wasn't worth
hurting the coral than my happiness. So I got another nice looking coral
and let someone else buy that beauty. The new brain is nice looking also.
I will post pictures tomorrow in the morning.

So I finally had some time to take some pics of the new brain and the mushrooms. Just so happened I got pics of the brain eating mysis :D

Attachments

• DSC00526.jpg
    DSC00526.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00525.jpg
    DSC00525.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00524.jpg
    DSC00524.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00523.jpg
    DSC00523.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC00527.jpg
    DSC00527.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 236
I also ordered a CUC from reefcleaners today and it should be here on Thursday. Can't wait.

I also switched to Tropic Marin salt this weekend. Can't wait to see the results from all those trace elements my tank has been lacking. Corals should explode now... "hopefully anyway"

Justins New Mp10W ES - YouTube
I know it has been a while since I updated my tank!! So here is a new update!!!

NOTE!!!!
The Tang is not mine, it is a friends and his tank exploded and the only thing he could save!!! He is currently cycling another tank!! It has been in my tank for a lil over a week and is doing alot bettter than when I put him/her in! So just to let everyone know the story on that before everyone jumps me!! :shock:

Lemme know what you think of the tank!!!

Thanks Kurt!! I have been steadily adding corals here and there!! Now I'm waiting on a watermelon chalice and a orange hammer or frogspawn! And I think that's it for a Lil bit to see how everything grows. I'm fixing to start a 20 gallon frag tank!! So stay tuned

Looks really good!

And dont worry about the tang, he will be fine in there until your buddy gets his tank back together. Sucks for your friend though, but it was really nice of you to hold the lone survivor.

Yeah I figured it was the least I could do!! I just know my tank is to small for him/her. He went and bought a new tank. Should be ready in next week or two!! I've been doing two 5 gallon water changes a week because the new fish, and been giving him some of my water to speed up process.
But thanks about the tank.

No he bought it used about a year ago and I told him the caulking didn't llok to good. But I guess he was so excited he just overlooked it and now hes paying for it. It looks like and I think the front right side caulking just deteriated and the whole front glass just gave in. and whoosh everything went. Luckily we were all there and just hanging out drinkng beers. thats how we saved the one tang. The rest didn't make it five mins. He lost over two grand in corals and fish

Back