LED forsale! barely 7 months old!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine57

Reefing newb
E3G Series 50x3W => 150W LED with lens 2 cords
These LED's are currently running on my 125G DT. I Just order the Ecotech Radion XR30w !! Should have them in a few days, very excited!
Therefore the current LED's on my DT will be up for sale!
History on these LED's: Purchase these LED's (NEW) back in August 2011 from Wingo a vendor on MR. (barely 7 months - less than a year). Lights are on 2PM and off at 11PM There is NO scratches, dents, cracks or rust! They are in perfect condition. Looks new, and still have the box for each of them. There is absolutly nothing wrong with the LED's, I just want to try these ecotech radion. So you know back in August I had a major crash because of a power outage due to Hurrican Irene, basically lost everything, but a few piece came back to life and sigificant growth due to these LED's. Best investment!!
Specification:
50x3W => 150W LED with lens ~464x124x70mm (~ 19" x 5" x 3 1/4") Original Purchase $368 each
Buy 1 unit $250 shipped
Buy 2 units $225 each
All 3 units $600 plus $25 for shipping
5020x203W.jpg

LED's ON!!
WingoLED001.jpg

I've had 150-250W MH on 24G Aquadpod nano tanks. It depends your preference and what your keeping in your tank.

not trying to deny you of a sale but most people use 50 leds for like a 75 gallon. you would fry everything with that on a 18x18x18. i have 32 cree leds over my 37 gallon and i have a acropora colony 3 inches from the sandbed on a deep tank.

No problem putting in your 2cents, everyone has the entitle for an opinion. Firstly, I've had a current 250W sunpod on a 24G Aquadpod, and did not fry my corals.

Nevertheless, I sold the LED on ebay! Mod, please close this thread, and thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back