LionFish's Journey to the Big Tank Club (Loads of pics)

THUNDER031.jpg

THUNDER027.jpg

Hey Yote how bout a link for Marine Sat... can't find the crap any place

Well an update is looming I have several pics to share but no way to upload them for a while. My posts are made on my iPhone. My tank is doing well the only loss was my colt coral. Rock slide. Tragic. As far as fish go everyone is perfect health. I recently re plumbed the tank und now have 4000 gph pumping strong. I mooved from PVC to hose and no more micro bubbles. Yay ! I'm bout to gain full net access at the house and can't wait to start uploading pics.

LIONFISH! Your alive. Glad to hear you are still kickin around and getting internet soon. Ill be excited to see pics. Did you unlock your iphone to tmobile? Or did you switch carriers?

Good deal I cant wait for the updates..and to have to posting again! Still waiting for the photoshop throwdown!

LOL. Yeah can't wait for the photoshop off either. Without the Internet that's all I've had to play with.

I've missed out on alot here. So many new people.

Glad to see you posting Lion.
I know how bad it sux being without the net at home.
And let me know if you need any photoshop practice,I got some FUZZY pics you can use:mrgreen:

Nice! Glad to see the unicorn is still rockin out! You know photobucket has a direct email address to auto upload photos. I use it to be able to get the img code so I can post them directly on LR with ease from my blackberry (hint hint) :)

Glad that things are going well. We miss ya around here.

Oh.. So you have 2 now! That's right the other one Is a lot darker in color.

Also I don't use an app, your photobucket account has a email address that just uploads the pic if you send it to it. So I just email the pics hop on the browser select img code and paste! Presto!

Back