list for my 46 bow front

ok im going with
clown
gobby (yellow w men, yellow headed sleeper,pink stotted.)?
i was thinking a pajama
angel (flame angel,biocolor,coral b)?
cleaner shrimp
fire shrimp

Sounds great. I have a yellow headed sleeper goby and LOVE him. He swims around all the time, has beautiful coloration and sifts the sand, but not in a sloppy way. My sand looks amazing because of him.

Sarah, I'm glad your yellow head sleeper goby isn't sloppy, mine sure is, loves to make huge sand mounds and drop sand all over my coral and live rock. What a mess. :frustrat:

Really?? Isn't it funny how different they all are. Mine swims around everywhere and when he is scooping sand he grabs some, hovers an inch or 2 above the sandbed and glides slowly, sifting it thru his gills. No mounds and no sand on my duncan or rocks yet, have only had him like 2 weeks tho.

yeah i have a sleeper goby too and my sand is kept in top condition too and he has a habit of filling the centre of my mushroom coral up with sand and he steals the hermit crabs and stacks the up in the front of his burrow and is so messy. but he is great and also have a coral beauty and he a lovely fish !!!

Last edited:
Today I got flame angel and a clown fish..im only going to all a gobbie and that would be the end for fish.
IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

Bazz, my goby does the same thing with the crabs. Also with snails. He inhales them and then spits them out nice and neat around his hiding place or takes them into his burrow. Funny watching him.

Nice looking tank chuy.
thanks,
when i got home i look a my new clow and my old clown, i knew there was going to be a problem there both the same size...but i whent for it , see what would happend my old clown stared to push him to the bigg mushroom rock and the weird thing is that he stop and look at him.and they started to host the big mushroom rock now there best friends...:question:

i do want a sleeper gobie but the one a had,would pick up alot of sand. my corals, fish and rock would be cover with sand.and my bow fron i have 4 inch sand bed...but they do a good job...:helm2:

Back