Little F^@ker!!!!!

my plan is to take piece of plexiglass that I have in the basement and divide the tank in two. I will move the coral to the right side of the tank and attempt to trap the little f*^ker on the left side between the plexiglass and the side of the tank. I will then terrorize his candy-ass until he is in my net. I just don't want to disturb the right side of the tank since the BTA is there. He finally stopped moving and I want him to stay where he is. I think i can pull it off, with the help of my lovely wife. She has helped me do it in the past with other fish.

-Doc

great choice of battle words there . good luck I hope all goes well with it. reminds me of how frustrating it was tryin to catch my sixliine

task completed. It only took about 20 minutes to catch him. I had to tear down the left side of the tank and move all the coral to the right side of the tank. I divided the tank with a 19 inch wide piece of plexiglass and started chasing him through the rubble and dust. He was no match for me. HA! :helm2: I did find some sadistic joy in catching him, tho, I must admit. He deserved his fate.

My tank has returned to normal and the xenia has returned to its pulsing state. here are two pics of the event, after catching him

PC080003.jpg

in this pic, you can clearly see the plexiglass sheet used for the separation of my good fish from the spawn of satan.

PC080001.jpg

here he is, caught....little bastard

-Doc

I spent the better part of an hour trying to return the rock as I had it, but alas, no go. I really liked the previous aquascaping attempt and the coral placement. I even used a recent picture to see if I could match it. No luck. I don't really like it and not sure how to change it. It just doesn't seem balanced. HMPF. I will post a few pics after it calms down in there

BTW, the aftermath of the keyhole? My LFS was closed, so I dumped him into the 125 downstairs. He was greeted with an ass-chewing from the trigger and lots of abuse from the Blue and Koran angel. He might last the night. muhu-hahahahaha!!! (sinister laugh)

-Doc

I graciously accept. I have been trying weird things for a week now and have not had luck. It was harder to catch that turd than it was when my Regal tang got a flatworm and I had to take him out to dip him

-Doc

I have no idea what the pic with your finger pointing at something represented but okay.Glad you caught the fish,nothing inhumane about feeding it to the trigger.People buy feeder fishes all the time,just not that costly though.

if you look carefully, you can see the angel in the net where I am pointing.

FYI, the keyhole is still alive in the 125. He got beat up bigtime and now he is quite humble

-Doc

nope I am going to punish him with the big fish for a while. He is welcome to eat the leathers I have in that tank. I hope he gets the runs and dies.

-Doc

pretty much. I am kinda the Creator of my tanks and expect my additions to follow my instructions. I do spend a great deal of time acclimating my fish and lecturing them to do what I want. He is not being nice and that is his choice. He is actually getting along well with his BIGGER tankmates. He was starting to bully my anthias. I still want him, but he is in a better place now. If you think I have issues now, you should have been around when I used to nab them out of the water, put them in a plastic bag and beat them on the pavement outside until they are dead. I am getting better!!! :mrgreen:

-Doc

Back