Living Reefs Store

:(

I'm sorry. When I ordered my shirt, it arrived within a few days and the colors looked fine. Please let me know if you are able to get this resolved.

I will for sure let you know... I told the lady I have been dealing with that other people have ordered and received there products with a week... her answer was

'digital Direct printing take 6-8 business day to produce'

but its the same design how can one ship out 1-2 days like it says on the web site when you place the order.... and another takes 4 weeks?

OK well I am still not impressed and opted for a refund. :( I complained about the colors as well as the part of the shirt that had black showing though.... this is what they showed me how the colors translate in the printing process.. be aware of the muddy colors IMHO.

To me part of the design was the colors and when they look like this.... I will post a pic of the actual shirt so you can see (before I send it back) I had the person whos in charge Jones apparel look at it design and shirt and they said was pretty far off.

White Shirt
http://data.spreadshirt.net/service/forum/com/dd_color_test_white_19.09.08.sml.jpg

Color Shirts
http://data.spreadshirt.net/service/forum/com/dd_color_test_29.08.08.sml.jpg

This is why I wanted to get them silkscreened, rather than digital direct.
Silkscreening is more expensive and more of a hassle, but the end product is much nicer.

This is why I wanted to get them silkscreened, rather than digital direct.
Silkscreening is more expensive and more of a hassle, but the end product is much nicer.

It can be nicer. Biff's shirt looked fine and we've gotten how many orders so far? 2? I think the practicality of this endeavor demands this approach. I know we've gotten off on a bad foot but maybe we can adjust the design so we can use a more respectable company?

Shirt by committee isn't working. :grumble:

C

So it shipped. Did you get it?

Oops! Yes I got them. Color looks okay, but isn't as bright because of the black background. Also the design is towards the bottom so you diffidently need to wear the shirt untucked. I'll try to post a picture. I took some but they didn't turn out very good as you can see. I took them in the sunlight thinking the color would show up but it didn't.

Back