magic cheato

johno1973

Reefing newb
Thanks to Biff's magic chaeto my reef is now almost completely green hair algae free. Thank you Biff for sharing this wonder with the world.

Hahaha! My chaeto is indeed a miracle worker. I don't know why it seems to grow better and faster than other chaetos. It's special chaeto. :D

I'm glad you are having good luck with it in your tank!

Erin, how do you know what I am doing with my chaeto? I thought I was alone. lol
AmberSunrise, be patient, it is everything you dream it to be. Well worth the wait. Unfortunately, USPS sucks a$$.

biff is the queen of living reefs for a reason lol
hay biff is your cheato really better or is everyone just bonkin around

It's because you whisper sweet nothings to it every night before bed...

Who are you trying to kid?! I take it to bed with me every night! It sleeps in a little bucket in between Christian and I. :D

AmberSunrise, be patient, it is everything you dream it to be. Well worth the wait. Unfortunately, USPS sucks a$$.

LOL. Yes, USPS sucks, but priority mail flat rate is the cheapest way to ship it, so using USPS helps keep the price low. :) There have been occasions where good ol' USPS lost the package (John O, Wonton, etc) but I am happy to re-send any lost packages at no cost. ;)

biff is the queen of living reefs for a reason lol
hay biff is your cheato really better or is everyone just bonkin around

It really is better. And I really don't know why.

good to know .....
hmmm sleepswith a bucket of salt water and cheatoo and gets watched by toucan you all really are addicted to this stuff

I got my cheato today!!! I am dying to see how well it works for me. What kind of lighting do you guys recommend for it? I built my mini HOB fuge out of my filter but it doesnt really get much light.

Back