Mantis Shrimp help

When i first got my LR i started hearing the famous clicking noise and so i bought this trap from Dr fosters and smith and put it in. The next day i came home from work i had 5 mantis shrimp and 3 crab looking things that ive never seen before. Now to tell you my luck, im hearing the clicking AGAIN.........LOL.......WHAT THE HELL.

a mantis will go right through those gloves i bet since bigger ones can break glass tanks

Ya but I was also considering all the other things like sharp rock etc that may nick me. I'm a wuss. hehe And if I hear popping/clicking....I'm flying Yote in to catch it!!

When i first got my LR i started hearing the famous clicking noise and so i bought this trap from Dr fosters and smith and put it in. The next day i came home from work i had 5 mantis shrimp and 3 crab looking things that ive never seen before. Now to tell you my luck, im hearing the clicking AGAIN.........LOL.......WHAT THE HELL.

Dejva! What bad luck.

thanks alot yote and James, I was quite happy in my ignorance. Now I may not be as aggressive in my hunting

HAHAHA
At least now you know were looking out for ya.:D

Try doing that 7 ( well 8 now ) times.:shock:

Ya but I was also considering all the other things like sharp rock etc that may nick me. I'm a wuss. hehe And if I hear popping/clicking....I'm flying Yote in to catch it!!

As long as its first class and your cookin,I'm willin :wink:

I heard two pops last night before I started to change my water out, I was paranoid the whole time my hand was in the water because of that now ... and if I need to do anything with the rocks, I'll stare at all the crevices for like 5 mins beforehand to make sure I don't see anything moving

You really dont have to worry to much about being hit by a mantis.They try to get to their borrow before fighting.Its when you get one cornered,that they are gonna stand their ground.

Back