Mantis tank build

yea the devil damsel is a beast. hes lucky he knows his place, yet the mantis never pays him no mind....swims right in front of him and doesnt care...thats how i know my sixline got killed by a rock avalanche....my mantis doesnt mind fish at all....i alreadty have a jaws theme mantis vid.....seach this thread...its there...

I think it is so funny how in love with him you are, making stuff for him and all of the videos :)
In truth though I am the same way with my fish. I love them and feeding time is my most favorite part of the day, its the only time I can validate putting my hands in the tank

I think it is so funny how in love with him you are, making stuff for him and all of the videos :)
In truth though I am the same way with my fish. I love them and feeding time is my most favorite part of the day, its the only time I can validate putting my hands in the tank

To be honest with you....both my tanks are my love. Everything ive done since day one with both means alot to me....being a noob and doing "some" research..this website has helpded me alot. i dont wanna start with names because if i forget ppl ill feel bad but they all know who they are.:Cheers:

WHen i feed my REEF tank....when im stirring the mix....they see me, they see the food....they hear the clinking of the eye dropper against the cup... they know....my assessor and tailspot kind fight for first food.....ill record it one day. I know what you saying tho.....all of my fish/inverts, ect are my pets. They mean as much to me as a dog or cat...some ppl just dont understand that:grumble:

Wow...well its been a while eh....hes still alive and well. Was able to snap a pic, figured id share..thanks for looking.

ElGuapo.jpg

That is a really cool picture! I guess he never played with the marbles?

Well all mantis shrimp are different. I would put one by his burrow and he would bang on it for a whole then just dump it in the front of the tank. Lol

Thanks for looking tho! He's really growing on me. Ive had him a while and even tho he isn't that interactive I can tell he knows who I am. He's no longer afraid when I put my hand in the tank at all. But I'm still a lil girl. I won't go near him.

Doesn't look like he has grown much. He's molted 4 times since I bought him. I'm guessing he's full grown.

Getting excited to get him outa that small tank and into something with a lil more room.

Back